Village of Briarcliff Manor Tax Collection
(914) 944-2723 -Darlene Casarella
1111 Pleasantville Road Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
Tax Due Dates (Please Note):
- January 1-31: School Tax (Town of Mt. Pleasant & Town of Ossining)
- April 1-30: Town and County Tax (Town of Mt. Pleasant & Town of Ossining)
- June 1-June 30: Village Tax (Village of Briarcliff Manor)
- September 1-30: School Tax (Town of Mt. Pleasant & Town of Ossining)
- December 1-31: Village Tax (Village of Briarcliff Manor)
Please contact the Town of Ossining or Mount Pleasant to update any name or address discrepancies on your bills.
Mt. Pleasant Assessor Office (914) 742-2345
Collector of Taxes 742-2348
1 Town Hall Plaza Valhalla, NY 10595
Town of Ossining Assessor Office (914) 762-8274
Collector of Taxes 762-8790
16 Croton Avenue Ossining, NY 10562
Village Real Property Taxes
Village Real Property Tax Bills are mailed at the end of May. Village taxes are paid in two installments during the months of June and December. Penalties accrue on unpaid taxes each month that they remain unpaid.
The payment coupon for the Second Installment is attached to the bills that are being mailed in May – no additional bills will be mailed.
Please visit our website or call 944-2723 if you have any questions regarding your Village tax bill.
- CHECK YOUR REAL ESTATE TAXES HERE!
Pre-Payment of Property Taxes
There have been many requests to pre-pay Village property taxes for 2018-2019. We are not legally allowed to do this.
Pursuant to Real Property Tax Law (RPTL) the Village Board must issue a collection warrant “authorizing and directing” the Village Receiver of Tax to collect such taxes. The amount of taxes levied becomes a lien on the property as of the first day of June of the fiscal year for which it is levied and remains a lien until paid. Without the issuance of a Collection Warrant, the Village is not legally authorized to accept any tax payments.
Receiver of Tax