Bulk pick up of leaves, brush and logs has been completed for 2012.
As of December 20, 2012 the following rules apply:
- All leaves must be placed curbside in brown bags
- All brush must be bundled and tied in piles which are manageable by a single person.
- No logs or branches with diameters greater than 5” will be accepted. AT ALL
- The materials meeting the above criteria will only be picked up on your recycle Wednesday (every other week) and this type of pickup (along with Christmas trees) will start January 9, 2013.
- No pickup of organic material will be made from now till January 9, 2013
- All material placed curbside not meeting the above criteria will not be collected and a summons from the Building Department will be issued to the homeowner.