ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
- V-12-2008 - Michael Pahk 140 Larch Road
An application for a building permit to construct a second story addition and portico to an existing single family dwelling is denied due to nonconformity with Column 8A, Front Yard Minimum Yard Dimensions of Schedule 220:A5 and Column 9A, One Side Yard Minimum Yard Dimensions of Schedule 220:A5 of the Code of the Village of Briarcliff Manor for Lots with Buildings with Gross Floor Area Less Than 3,500 Square Feet.
- V-13-2008 - Barry & Linda Schwartz 140 Central Drive
An application for a building permit to construct a single family dwelling on a proposed lot is denied due to nonconformity with Column 5, Minimum Lot Width of Schedule 220:A5 of the Code of the Village of Briarcliff Manor.
- V-14-2008 - Briarcliff Congregational Church 25 South State Road
An application to modify variance V-3-1995 to eliminate condition number three (3) which states the nursery school operating within the Church must obtain and maintain a Not for Profit status.
- June 3, 2008, Regular Meeting
- August 5, 2008, Regular Meeting
- August 27, 2008, Special Meeting
Next Meeting: The next Zoning Board of Appeals meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, December 2, 2008 with a submission date of October 21, 2008.